5/08/2011

Just For Fun: Mother's Day

The ability to share and interact in real time online is a feature that has been around for quite some time, yet we are just at the beginnings of realizing its use in education-- both in face to face classes and in online classes.  This post deviates from education, but I will return to this topic of online interaction in an upcoming post.  I couldn’t quite resist making a little something for my mom on the New York Times online Health page on this Mother's Day.

My mom is currently story 64 of 7881 and counting, but obviously #1 in my book.  It’s not too late to contribute or read.  Submit your own six word description by clicking here.

And here’s one of the “big questions” my class has been exploring this month:  Does technology bring us closer together or push us apart?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment